I have new 34" Nitto Trail Graplers that are a pain to keep nice. A little over a week and a half ago I had the truck washed then used tire cleaner and a tough bristle brush and cleaned the tires up, rinsed and dried.

I then applied the Outlast tire Glaze Two even coats and removed overspray. I then let them dry/cure overnight. Tires looked great for about 5 days. I just got the truck washed again, I only do a basic wash and no additional products or options.

I was thinking maybe they had to get wet again however, their is no signs of the Tire Glaze now. The tires also look slightly more brown than blackI had high hopes for the product perhaps but, having it wear out before a second wash is terrible.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of outlast tire glaze and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Armor All needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned outlast tire glaze in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Armor All.

Comments

This is such a lame complaint.